I like to make things.
Here are some of them.
Projects on GitHub
- gcping.com is a site to measure your latency to GCP regions.
- Make Me Call is a service to periodically make you call your congressperson.
- gapi is a command-line client for Google APIs.
- top9 shows your top 9 Instagram posts by year.
- crafty generates crafting templates of video game sprites.
- nopullrequests powers nopullrequests.com, the GitHub Pull Request Rejection Bot.
- simply-put is a general-purpose REST+JSON backend API for the building of future toy apps.
- gifexplode splits an animated GIF into its constituent frames.
- drive-dedupe powers this app, which reports on wasted Google Drive quota due to duplicate files.
- csvstruct makes it easy to generate CSV data from Go structs
- tros allows you to sort slices of structs using reflection in Go (get it?)
- go-marvel is a Go client library for the Marvel API, which lets you do cool stuff
- spam-me lets you give out an email address without fear of spam.
- pointer-party lets your mouse pointer get out there and live a little.
- imjasonh.com runs imjasonh.com, which you're looking at right now
Stuff there isn't public code for...yet.